Policing/Safer Neighbourhood Team
Policing in Kesgrave is managed by the Ipswich East Safer Neighbourhood Team. They are a dedicated team made up of police officers, police community support officers, special constables, volunteers and other organisations. They work together with local people in their neighbourhood to improve our quality of life.
There are 30 Safer Neighbourhood Teams spread across Suffolk and each team has a remit to solve problems identified by local people - which could range from crime and anti-social behaviour to noise and litter.
Kesgrave and Rushmere also jointly fund their own dedicated PCSO.
Further information can be found on the Ipswich East SNT Website, including:
- The team
- Neighbourhood priorities
- Crime maps - Crime Report Statistics, Detailed Statistics
- Ipswich East SNT Newsletter
- Getting Involved
- Contacting them
- Police Connect (up to date information about crime and policing issues in your area via email to your computer, by text to your mobile phone, by telephone and to your landline.
There is also the following twitter feeds:
- Ipswich East SNT - twitter.com/IpsEastPolice
- Mike Sarbutts Match Funded PCSO - twitter.com/PCSOSarbutts
Last update on Tuesday 24 Apr 2018 by Alan Comber.